Small child, having cold, green loose stools, increased appetite, nausea. Treatment options?

My 8 month old little girl has had a cold for 7 weeks now, I ve been to the doctors every week and they say her chest is clear and send us off home, same story every trip. Last night she woke up choking on sick and today she has done alot of green runny stalls, ate a full jar in the space of about 5 hours and has had 2 bottles of her usual 4oz milk. I had a bug similar to this yesterday and today I ve been much better. I don t want to take her back up the doctors for them to just do the same as they have every week for the past 6 weeks. She s a small child as she was only 4lb 9oz at birth (full term)
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012