Stomach pain, diarrhea, bloating, greenish black stools. Taking ofloxacin. Treatment?

I had sever stomach pain and diarrhoea last week and was diagnosed with enteritis. I was prescribed with ofloxacin and the symptoms subsided in 1 day. I took a full course of the antibiotic (3 days). However, even 4 days after the course got over I am experiencing a nagging stomach pain, gas ( bloating ) and I am passing stools more often than before (2-3 times a day). Although, the stools are solid they have a greenish-black color. Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013