Small child, episodes of seizures. MRI scan shows diffuse cerebral atrophy, mild ventriculomegaly. Treatment?

Hi, My 11 month old son had two distinct episodes of seizures. First one with two seizures 4 hours apart. Second one with one seizure followed by a series of repeated seizures. His MRI scan shows diffuse cerebral atrophy with mild ventriculomegaly . His neurologist tolds the scan is not showing signs of being proggresive. He has had a few delayed milestones so far like sitting, crawling. Can you tell me what i can expect for him in future, whether there are any treatable causes to prevent it from worsening?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012