Small child, cough, fever, weight loss. CBC shows high RBC, ESR levels. Meaning of test results?

Hi Dr. My daughter is 22 months and around 2 weeks befor she last week she got caugh and fever that doctor said is virus, and because in these days she is no eathing well she lost weight and doctor give cbc test , now cbc result is with me,and i saw in cbc test rbc is 4.78 that upper normal level is 4.5 and esr -1 hr is 67 that upper normal level is 20. i cant sleep coz i dnt know what is meaning, please tell what it means.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012