Small child, cold, cough and fever. Taking altacef, azithromycin. Typhoid, malaria blood test normal. Cure?

My daughter was suffering from cold cough and fever for last two weeks. The doctor advised Altacef (125mg/5ml) 7ml BDS for 6 days and azithromycin 5ml OD for 6 days along with viscodyne syrup. After taking these medicines for 6 days fever stopped coming. Blood tests for typhoid, malaria and dengue are negative. After 2 days of stopping medicines again low grade fever along with cough and cold has started. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013