Small child, bump on chest, feels like a bone. Taking adderall for 3 months. Causes?

2 weeks ago I noticed a raised bump in the middle of my daughter s chest slightly below the horizontal nipple level. It is obvious. Possibly above the sternum. It feels like a bone and it does not feel like a cyst . No fever . Has not gone away. I am taking her to a doctor tomorrow but would like your thoughts. My daughter just turned 8 years old last week as well. She takes 20 mg of Adderall a day. That is her only medication and has been on it for 3 months. She is thin compared to American Children so it is noticable.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012