Small bump between anus and vagina, occurred after severe cold and diarrhea. Cause of concern?

I have a small bump between my but hole and vagina . It recently showed up after I got sick with a really bad cold and as well as diarreah . Should I be worried? And is there anything I can do at home to help it?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
Post diarrhea lump between you vagina and anal opening most probably could be a boil (infection of hair follicle) or infection of skin due to diarrheal fluids.
Keep the part clean,you can apply hot foamentation to the affected part.
I would suggest you to consult a physician who may prescribe antibiotics for your infection.
Hope this answers your question.