Slipped on wet floor, banged the ribs, pains extremely when touched or sneezed. Any solution ?

i was bathing my 2 young children last night and slipt on the wet floor and fell on the side of the bath banging my ribs once i fell on the floor i could not catch my breathe and could not move from the position i landed for around 10 mins due to the pain once i did move and till now my ribs are so much in pain i can not cough as it hurts or sneeze i can not touch my ribs or breathe that well as the pain is quite intense it is extremely painfull when i move it hurts even when i am asleep i am in alot of pain please help
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013