Slight tremble in left hand, diabetic, memory loss, losing clarity in speech and tendency to drag left leg. Reasons ?

I have a slight tremble in my left hand but not continous and only when Iam tensed up or upset with someone.I have no problem using my left hand though I am a right handed person.Iam suffering from slight memory loss ,slight clarity in speech and a tendency to drag my left leg abit while walking.Iam 66 vears old and also a diabetic.At present Iam on syndopa plus 125 mg ropark 0.5 mg and pacitane 2mg for the last nine months but I there is no improvement in my present status.Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012