Slight double eyesight, in bright lights. Is it Keratoconus?

Hello, Several months back, I suddenly started noticing slight double or ghosts of everything, especially bright lights at night (Street and stop lights, car lights) and eventually, over the course of the next few months, worsened significantly. I ve been to an eye specialist, and was told I have astigmatism . I was not satisfied with the answer because not many of the symptoms correlated with mine. I did a bit of research online and self-diagnosed myself with keratoconus .
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012