Sleepless night with severe pain on one half of the body. What's going on?

Good morning ladies/gentlemen please can anyone tell me what to do I m having serous pains and hotness of body from my left hand side, I can t sleep properly also, my body always look dry all the time, the pains always start after 5 minutes I wake from sleep, I have went for inter-scope test in Bayander West, but they couldn t find-out any fault in my stomach , PLEASE does stomach Ulcer show-up in laboratory test ? my email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013