Sleep apnea, low RBC count, foggy brain, concentration difficulty, weight gain, anemia or hypothyroid ?

I have sleep apnea (female 62) and have a low RBC count (3.8) and a low T-4 Thyroid (.98). I have aches and pains all over and so fatigued, foggy brain and concentration problems. Weight gain of 10 lbs. and motivation is in the cellar. Anemia?? Hypothyroid situation and maybe both affecting OSA? Low testosterone and estridiol as well. My diet is great (limit sugar/grains) and have always exercised until now and I just cant.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012