Skipped Microgynon. Had sex with condom. Having light periods. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been on Mycrogynon 30 for over 4 years now. I skipped my last break because i had been sick the week before. However, I am a bit worried because the past 2 periods I have had have been very light when I am usually quite heavy. Me and my boyfriend are very careful and always use a condom as well as the pill but I m now really worried that they are light because I m pregnant? Should I take a test to be sure or is it normal?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013