Skin tag in groin near penis base, red bump on penis shaft. Is it infectious, STD?

I have a question about a possible STD . I have a skin tag in my groin , near the base of my penis . I have had it since before I was sexually active. I also get an uncomfortable red bump once in awhile on the shaft of my penis. after a day or two it develops a scab, then goes away. within the last year, my wife has started to develop similar sores a couple days after sex. Is this an STD? is it possible that the skin tag is infecteouse? Why is it just now showing up in her? I can honestly say, I have never cheated on her, been faithful to her the entire 8 years together.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012