Skin redness on chest, abdomen, nausea due to alcohol intake. Causes for redness?

Hi, I have reddened skin on one side of my chest and abdomen , stretching from just above my left nipple down my side to near the bottom of my rib cage. It looks similar to the type of redness caused by lying on a rough object or being slapped, but has persisted for around 12 hours, has remained constant, and is not painful. I also have mild nausea , however this may just be from drinking and lack of sleep last night.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012