Skin rashes after having intercourse, joint pain, migraine, tender breasts. History of under active thyroid. Treatment for symptoms?

I am a 32 year old woman, and for the past 3 years i keep coming out in a rash every time my husband and I are intimate even though we ve been together for 11 years. However the past few months my joints have been really sore bordering on crying when weight applied, i ve had a relly bad migraine for the past 2 days, but i know have a rash on my torso arms and legs and my husband hasn t even touched me today. I do have an underactive thyroid . My breasts are really tender too. If it weren t for the fact my husband had the snip 6 years ago after our 3rd child, i could swear i was pregnant, i felt like this while pregnant with my second child. Have any ideas what s wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012