Skin rash, having it for some time, lupus, lymphoma rash. Blood test done. Is this cancerous and what treatment is involved?

Hi, I have been to the docs this morning and have a rash that I have had for some time which on first diagnosis was a skin form of lupis. They now think it could be a lymphoma type of rash. I was wondering what exactly that meant and is it like cancer etc. I have had bloods taken and am awaiting the results but would like to know exactly what a lymphoma rash is and what kinds of treatments are involved etc
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012