On treatment for CLL, lymphoma. Itchy skin, rash on chest, bumps when scratched. Due to lymphoma?

I am a female age 58. I am receiving treatment for CLL and lymphoma . My last wbc was great 4700. I am having a follow up scan next week to check for lymph nodes. I finished 6 months of Rituxan and Treanda. Now on maintenance Rituxan every other month. My problem is itchy skin all over - I have a rash on my chest where the thymus gland is. small red bumps when i scratch in other places. I itch all over morning and night. I don t see any burrows for scabies and benadryl doesn t work for me. Could it be the lymphoma??
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013