Skin of palm peeling and watering

sir, as my palm skin is coming out from 5 days, and watering, pleas give solution
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi...dear amita..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Peeling of the palm skin and oozing ...,
Usually due to CONTACT DERMATITIS..,
Cause may be .....Contact Allergens like..,
Dtergent soaps, chemicals, washing powders,
Rusting Iron.,dust.,petroleum,
Cement and Bricks..,
So evaluate it..,
1) Tab Levocetrizine...LEVOSIZ ( systopic) daily night times..,
2) Tab Ofloxacin 200 mg 2 times daily for 3 days..,
3) Betamethasone and Gentamycin cream apllication daily 2 times..,
4) Dipping of both palms into the Lukewarm water added salt and KMno4...,
follow this treatment ...get good result....thanQ
Dermatologist Dr. Kruti's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic.
i will be glad to be of assistance

this condition is called pompholyx. its an eczema that means that you are predisposed to get it. there is no cause to it.

the treatment would be application of steroid cream like mometasone furoate cream twice a day for 10 days over the palms and

oral antihistaminic tablet like tab. loratidine 10 mg once a day will help you out with the itching

in case there is any pus filled lesion, then it is infected, a topical antibiotic cream i.e fucidin will be effective.

in case you sweat a lot over your palms that will have to be taken care of as well.

u can go through this link.

please let me know if you have any queries.