Sinus infection, itchy rash, BP elevated. Cure for symptoms?

over 2mths ago I was dx with a sinus infection and was given omnicef after the 7th day I developed an all over very itchy rash so we assumed It was an allergic reaction to the med. however after getting a decadron injection it didn t go away so I took a medrol dose pack and still after stoping it the rash came back. Thats when I noticed my BP was elevated 170/110 so I kept taking it and it never got below 140/90 for 3 weeks until I started having chest pain like heartburn only Tums didn t fix it. So I went to ER and bp was 170/108 slightly elevated sugar and LFT s EKG was normal...... Whats wrong??? Im a 35 yo female with no health problems at all..........
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013