Sinus infection, cough with mucus, taken antibiotic, breast removal surgery possible

Hi, I am scheduled to have breast implants removed, and new set on Tuesday, in six days. I have a sinus infection, and a cough with mucus . Not extreme coughing, mainly in the morning. I started antibiotics today. Should I reschedule my surgery? I have no fever, I feel a bit fatigued, but not bad enough to stay in bed.. This is the only time I have off from work and kids and have planned this surgery! I do not want to have complications with anethesia, but at this point I do not feel bad enough to cancel my procedure. Any feedback?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012