Side effects of pure ephedrine hcl? Can it be taken with fluoxytene, lamotrigine and lithium?

What are the side effects of pure ephedrine hcl when taken maximum once or twice in a week, when Im really required to be in my best form? Iam not a sports person. Iam a post graduate engineering student. I have depression (under control now).It has to be noted that the depression was due to a valid reason which is still prevalent. Since the source/cause for depression wasnt eliminated, Im still on medication. Iam taking fluoxytene, lamotrigine and lithium . I needed a stimulant for studying normally as before(Iam sincere and passionate about studies). I used modalert(modafinil) but it hardly works even with higher dosage. So I feel that my condition (mainly bcoz of the fact that there is no chance of me abusing the medicine) warrants me to use a stimulant like ephedrine hcl. Iam confiding in you the fact that I have already purchased it online paying a high price. Please counsel me whether on not ephedrine will interfere with the medication I take or complicate my present situation. Apart from mild depression Im a very healthy induvidual. I have never touched alcohol or tobacco or any such item. Iam againt the concept of generating unreal euphoria through drugs. Please guide me.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012