Shoulder pain, restriction of movements, x-ray showed osteoarthritis. Please advise

HISTORY: THE PAIN IN THE BOTH SHOULDER FOR PAST 14 YEARS. THERE WAS PROGRESSIVE INCREASE IN PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH RESTRICATION OF MOVEMENTS FOR 12 YEARS, MORE IN THE RIGHT SHOULDER. DUE TO THE PAIN IN THE SHOULDER, AS A RESULT NOT ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT AND HAS DIFFICULTY IN ALL DAY-TO DAY ACTIVITIES. XRAY OF BOTH SHOULDERS CONFIRM SEVERE OSTEOARTHRITS OF BOTH SHOULDERS, RIGHT BEIBG SLIGHTLY WORSE THAN THE LEFT. CLINICALLY, IT IS THE RIGHT SHOULDER, WHICH IS WORSE. MIOT HOSPITAL, CHENNAI. DATE: 07.04.2001.  Dr. Barry D’ Rosario. XRAY Right Shoulder Shows: Evidence of Arthrosis of the right SHOULDER. Xray Cervical Spine Shows: Narrowing of C4, C5, C6, C7. CT SCAN Shows: That the appearances are consistent with OSTEOARTHRITIS . ADVISED: REQIURE SURGERY – HIGH TIBIAL OSTEOTOMY .  CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, VELLORE. DATE: 11.05.2006 Dr. Arun Immanuel ON EXAMINATION: The movement in Right & Left Shoulder were restricted. OPERATION DONE: Under general anaesthesia Hydrostatic Distention, Intra articular steroid injection and Mobilisation of both the Shoulders were done on 11.05.2006. RECOMMENDATION: Tab. Voveran SR 100mg Twice daily for 7 days. Cap. Omez 20mg twice daily for 7 days.  Dr. SUDARSAN CHAKRABORTY MEMORIAL CENTRE, KOLKATA DATE: 01.09.2007 XRAY Report by Dr. Amaarnath Dutta, Kolkata: Soft tissues of both shoulder joints at their inferior angles have calcifications. DIAGNOSIS: Soft tissue calcifications in inferior parts of capsules of both shoulder joints.  Dr. SAUMYA SEN, KOLKATA: DATE: 22.02.2007 Advice: Oecerin 50 1 Cap BDPC X 3 Months. Myolaxin D Gel. TCA - 1 Months. P -650 - 1 TDPC X 7 days. Famocid 20mg - 1 BDAC X 7 days.  Dr. K.N. SEAL, KOLKATA : DATE: 11.08.2007 Advice: Thioact 4 such TDS before exercise 1 - 1 - 1 Dulane 20 X 15 days 1 - 1 - 1  Dr. ARUN MILLAJI, MUMBAI : DATE: 18.02.2008  Dr. S.B. TIBREWAL, AMRI HOSPITAL : DATE: 04.06.2008 Advice: Due to severe symptoms in the right shoulder, a shoulder replacement is now indicated. I have advice offered him a Copeland’s type of shoulder replacement.  National institute for the orthopaedically handicapped, Kolkata. DATE: 16.02.2008 Advice: Mobilisation exercise of Shoulder. Wheel and Pully exercise. Rolisical Plus Tab. - 1 Tab daily after food.  DR. DEBASIS CHATTERJEE, KOLKATA : DATE: 19.09.2008  DR. K. K. MUKHOPADHYAY, GENESIS HOSPITAL, KOLKATA: DATE: 29.03.2012 Advice: Depo-medrol 40 mg Injection, with Xylocaine 2% on Right Shoulder on 29.03.2012 Depo-medrol 40 mg Injection, with Xylocaine 2% on Left Shoulder on 03.04.2012 Dolonex DT Tab with Pantocid 40 - 1 Tab immediate 1 Tab after 12 hours 1 Tab after 36 hours. INJECTION REPEAT AFTER 3 WEEKS. I, have already taken 3 nso. Depo-medrol 40 mg injection at right shoulder on 29.03.12 , 21.04.12 & 10.05.12 respectively and 3 nos. taken said injection at left shoulder on 03.04.12, 24.04.12 & 15.05.12. Doctor’s Advice: in a year max 3 nos. injection can be taken on each shoulder. But still the pain in both shoulder. Please advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012