Shoulder pain, MRI and EMG clear. Have scapula winging. Need relief

I have shoulder and shoulder blade pain , numbness of my arm and tingling in my ring finger and pinky ( left side) I was in a auto acc. 6-2010 and have since complained to pcp and orthopedic( have seen 3 orthopedics- this inculdes the 1 that did my fusion.) about this shoulder-shoulder blade pain. I had a cervical fusion done c-5 and 6 last june 2011 and still this pain continues. I have had repeated MRI s and EMG s done and still they tell me nothing is wrong. i have a slight scapula winging that no-one seems to be concerned about also. This pain is real! I have very little R.O.M in my left arm and shoulder and it is also weak. sometimes the pain will wake me up at night and even my arm will hurt and hand . Even after the cervical fusion moving my neck to the left causes great pain to my shoulder and shoulder blade ( sometimes feeling like i am being stabbed by knife with a hot blade). Could the MRI S not be showing something? In need of relief and answers.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012