Shoulder blade in pain, pins and needles in arm, neck pain. Taking motrin. What is going on?

not sure if i should seek ER help or not. For 6 mths i have complained (yes to my dr) about my right shoulder blade feeling as though it has fallen asleep... It happens out of the blue no precursor warning, standing sitting, laying. this past tuesday night i had a hard time sleeping due to the pins & needles feeling in my back and now my arm (again right side). Wednesday morning my right side of my neck also hurt- felt like whiplash. All symptoms have incresingly gotten worse and now i have it starting on the left side as well. i am taking motrin 800 around the clock to help with the pain as instructed by my OBGYN (another long story, i called him to see if this was side effects of LUPRON DEPOT ). he said it sounded like a pinced nerve and to call my GP- however, my GP was already out of the office on friday so now i am waiting but last night and so far today the pain meds are not even taking the edge off.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013