Shoulder and elbow pain, neck pain. Chest x-ray fine. Why is the pain only on the left side?

I been having pain in left shoulder and elbow past couple days it only seems to occur in the evening or at night but today it started in back of my neck down to side of my neck it went away after bout an hour now I m just having shoulder blade and shoulder pain along with elbow pain and sometimes sharp pain in fingers and chest that only last few seconds I ve had my heart checked and blood work on three different occasions in the month of march and April also had lungs checked too and check for blood clots I recently had a chest X-ray this month everything was fine they wouldn t do any other tests cause of pregnancy I also suffer from anxiety and panick attacks and if it s my anxiety then y is pain only on left side? I also suffer from migraine as well can u please help me know if this is serious or just my anxiety
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012