Headaches, shoulder blade pain, neck pain, elbow pain. Help?

Right Elbow has been hurting when in one position too long and straightened and sore to the touch on inside. On forearm small portion of vein 1 1/2 appears slightly brown. Shoulder stiff and sore. Neck same. Headache for bout 6hrs now. Was sitting on the ground upon standing felt sharp almost like a fire ant bite pain under right shoulder blade area is also red around the center of pain. Arm seem to now be throbbing into my hand. Lower back both sides has been aching for a couple if weeks but stopped the day after drinking a gallon of cranberry juice and has since returned.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013