Should I continue treatment for ringworm or for rashes? Ringworm not visible under microscope

Hi, I recently went to see my dermatologist regarding a ringworm that I had since December. The derm took a look at my ringworm in the microscope and said that I do not have any ringworm, just some rashes . Just last week I did bleach my skin in an attempt to get rid of the ringworm. Could that have possibly be the reason why it can no longer be seen under the microscope? Most people said that once the ringworm is gone, it may come back so continue treatment of 2 weeks is necessary. My question is that if the ringworm has recently been killed can it still be seen in the microscope? My concern is whether to continue treatment as if I had a ringworm or start using the rash creams that was provided.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012