Shortness of breath causing disturbed sleep, mild pain at the bottom of throat post quitting smoking, history of bang on throat. Cause?

I quit smokeing the day after labor day,Now I m short of breath in the mornings I feel like I can t breath so I get up cause I can t sleep.I never felt this way when I did smoke.Any answers to this,I also feel like there s a small pain in the bottom of my throat .I had also hit my throat on medal rollars I can t remember when would that have anything to do with my breathing?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012