Short periods, mid-cycle brown discharge, stopped after intercourse, headache, watery discharge, negative pregnancy test. What can it be?

Hi the last 2 periods i have had have only been for 5 days which normally they can be upto 8 9 days. Then a week later i had 2 days of like brown discharge then it stopped bled after intercourse got headache not as bad today got watery discharge n now and again i get like a scramp twinge in my left hand side of belly my doc did pregnancy test but was negative but then me and husband have said would be to early as would of only been 2 week then. Now i just have had a clump of like browny yellowish discharge come out yesterday i have one blob of browny pink discharge on pad but nothing when i wipe myself.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer