Unprotected sex, short periods cycle, nausea, back pain, cramps, headaches. Pregnant?

Not sure if I m pregnant. July 6 had unprotected sex, started period on July 8 that ended July 15 then had sex July 16. Took a pregnancy test Aug 16 and was negative. Still haven t started my period. I get nauseous throughout the day but no morning sickness . I also have backaches, cramps , headaches and diarrea. This is all completely differantly frm my last 3 pregnancies. Could i be pregnant even though the pregnancy test was negative.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012