She has been having irregular bleeding , and she has also had spots on her stomach

Hi, im really worried about my mum, she went for a smear test a couple of months ago, and the results come back inclusive? she had another one yesterday, and then the nurse took the swab she noticed a lump on the cervix , she has been having irregular bleeding , and she has also had spots on her stomach? i dont know if this is relevant, but shes been having a lot of neck pain and back pain too. the nurse said to just wait for the resulkts of this smear test next week before checking, but i just want a little bit of advice as we are worrying alot, we have no family history of cervical camcer, but i myself have had a lot of fibrodenomas my breats? i have been told they are heredatry so maybe its one of those? or can you not gewt them on your cervix? help please!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011