Sharp pain, cramps in lower abdomen post intercourse, bleeding. On IUD. Cause of worry?

So for the past couple months when i have sex with my husband i get sharp pains and cramping feeling in my lower stomach then shortly after intercourse i ll start bleeding. Sometimes it s just spotting, sometimes it s heavy bleeding were i have use a tampon . I thought maybe it had to do with being really constipated and having a iud in me, but i fixed the constipation problem and the pains gotten better but still there. I m worried something might be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012