Sharp pain between scrotum and inner thigh post shots for L5 surgery, burning sensation on the knot near spine. Help?

I have Sharp pain in the crevous area, between the scrotum and inner upper thigh, if I lay on my right side and I lift up a little it hurts in my hip area as well I can t hardly stand nor walk after so long due to the constant pain that will begin after 10-15 mins of either standing or walking, this started about two yrs ago I have had shots l5 surgery, and more shots no one has down a bone scan on me just mri s ance ct scans there is a small bump it knot just to the left of my spine in which the pain first began its still there and as I lay in bed it feels like my whle upper and around my thigh to my left test. And to that knot just feels like a burning sensation
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  347 Awaiting Answer