Sharp needle like pain inside scole, above right eyebrow. Cause for the pain?

My name is Beatrice. I have been having these little sharp niddle like pain inside my scole just above my right eyebrow. It has been happening like once or twice a month for the past 4 months and it just happened again. This time around very sharp i had to scream . It does not make me dizzy and it ceases after about 15-20mins. Please help me know what the matter is with my brain. Will love to hear from any available doctor, thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013