Sharp frequent pains in ankles, knees and wrists, pain in stomach, nausea, depression, stiff neck. What could be causing all this?

I am 25 years old and I keep gettin sharp frequent pains in my ankles, knees, and wrists. I have also been experiencing pains in my stomach and nausea . I wake up so stiff from my neck to middle back I can t hardly move and I have frequent headaches . I have suffered from depression since I was a teenager and I wana know what could be causing all this. I m starting to get worried.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012