Sexually active, took shot to prevent pregnancy. Feel dizzy, nausea, tired, having delayed periods. Test negative. Reasons ?

hi ive been sexually active with my bf i took the shoot to prevent myself from having babys but i missed my last one on the 11th of august and i havent been feeling good lately i took 3 pregnacy test and they were negative but i still feel disy, nausis and very tired i also havent gotten my period and im 10 days late
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
May 2013
According to your description I am thinking that you are using depo shot for prevention of pregnancy.
Usually if you do not take the shot at expected time, complete protection from the pregnancy can not be guaranteed.
And the other things also to be considered are, irregularity in periods is common while being on shot and urine pregnancy test kit may not detect early pregnancy sometimes.
So, you once consult gynecologist, get examined and go for blood test for pregnancy.
If the test comes negative, you can take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding with her advice.
And after starting of the withdrawal bleeding, you can go for some contraceptive method according to your wish.