Sexually active, paragard inserted. Bumps, itching, smell from vagina after intercourse. Reason?

Hello im a female whose recently became sexually active, i have had only two partners. November i recently had the Contraceptive the Paragard inserted. everything has gone just fine with that. I have been having unprotected sex because both my partners had mentioned that they we re both clean and did not have any sexually transmitted diseases . three Days ago i had sexual intercourse with one of them, ever sense I have been experiencing a constant itch and having and unpleasant smell in my vaginal area. I have also noticed that i have felt a few bumps down there i recently looked at my Vagina area recently and the bumps look like tags that you would find on an elderly persons neck . If you could help me figure out what is going on that would be great.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013