Sexually active, pain, itching in vagina, urge to urinate, pain while urinating. Is it UTI?

hi i am 20 years old and sexually active. i have been with the same partner for 2 years now and we have unprotected sex. but recently i have been having this pain in my vagina . it feels like i have to pee all the time and sometimes i can hardly hold it. when i do pee it hurts so badly that i clench up and if feels like my vagina is throbbing. when i relax it feels like i need to push something out but nothing comes. my pee is this misty yellow color and i have discharge . after i am finished the pain is still there. its very distracting and uncomfortable. its itchy and irritated. this lasted for about three days and then was almost gone on the fourth. two days later it was back.then gone again for two more days and now its back.i dont know what to do. i cant go to the doctor and i dont know what could be wrong. everyone thinks its a uti ..please help me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013