Sexually active. Started painless bleeding, itchy vagina. Which specialist should I contact?

I m a 17 year old girl and not a virigin, with my hymen already being penentrated. However lately when my boyfriend of 9 months has been fingering me, i ve started to bleed not spots but a considerable amount, which is painless. After I go to the toilet it goes. I also have an itchiness from within the lips which makes it uncomfortable sometimes painful. I have no idea what this is, I have nobody to talk to about it and nobody understand. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012