Sex post periods, fatigue, lower back pain, constipation, bloating, cloudy vaginal discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Here s the details: - 3-4 days after my period ended - it was round 2 he had ejaculated about 10 minutes earlier although that time he had gone nowhere near my vagina ( I was still clothed) - were rubbing, went in a little bit but not fully. Also my period is quite regular but I ve been experiencing fatigue , bad lower back pains, constipation bloating and creamy/cloudy discharge which started a week since the accident. I know my chances are very low but my question is if it s possible esp since he had sperm on there from about 10 minutes before hand. I m Really paranoid and want to know if this is even possible to be pregnant. It was my first time doing this
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012