Sex during fertile days,abdominal pain and yellow discharge,hardness in nipples.pregnancy ?

Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend during fertile days and on ovulation day (March 29). April 2 & 3 I had a lot of discharge on my underwear (white jellowish thick creamy & with no smell). April 6th I woke up early than usually with an extreme pain in my lower stomach , it lasted few hours then nothing. 2 days later I had pain like my periods were about to come, i always get these kind of pain the day i get my periods... And I still today have those pain plus i recently have cramping legs. I woke up way early than usually (4am to 6am) and i m always super hungry and I usually never eat that early because i get hungry only around 10am. I took a pregnancy test monday morning and came out with a faint line, I took another one yesterday afternoon and it was clear I wasn t. I still have all the sympthomes plus my nipples has been hard for like 4 days straight and i get dizzy sometimes.... My periods are due on saturday. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012