Severe weight gain despite good diet, fatigue. Diagnosed with pernicious anemia and bronchiectasis. Taking B12 injections. Do I have endocrine problems?

I am a 52 year old woman who has been gaining lots of weight over the last nine years (3 stone) despite eating healthily and reasonably. I was a fitness instructor for many years, running 25 miles a week, but suddenly became extremely fatigued and was diagnosed with pernicious anaemia and now receive B12 injections. My health never really recovered and further testing uncovered bronchiectasis (mild case). I vomit most days with eating - particularly if I haven’t eaten for a long period or with carbs, have absolutely no sex drive and am tired all the time. I am a lacto vegetarian who eats lots of good food as a preference. I exercise by walking every day possible and am desperate to feel healthy again. A specialist thought I may have m.e. but I recently read an article and I feel that maybe endocrinology might be an option - especially now that I am perimenopausal. Would an endocriologist be able to help do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012