Severe weight and muscle loss. Smoking addiction. Am I suffering from muscular atrophy?

Hi ,i am 24 years old from India. I think i am suffering from muscle atrophy but I dont know for sure . I was always healthy but recently I dropped a lot of weight and lost muscle in arms and legs. My veins on my arms looks bad too ...I have also been smoking weed a lot and planning to quit . Is there any way i can become healthy again . This affects my confidence to do things and i cannot focus on a specific task and get it done .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012