Severe vaginal itching and irritation after Isoniazid, b-e. No relief with Monostat7, candida. Is it side effect?

I have been taking Isoniazid 300 and a b-6 everyday for 2 months, just started by 3rd month. I started having vaginal itching and irritation on the second month of treatment.I used OTC Monostat7, completed it. Went to Gyn dr she dx me with candida gave me meds but still no relieve! I was wondering if this was a side effect of the med? I have not has this problem in the past....Please help!!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012