Severe stomach pain, continuous nausea, body pain, light pink periods, short menstrual cycle. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am having stomach ache (severe in initial 2 days) from last 15 days. Continuous vomiting sensation.. sometimes to an extent that I cannot stand even... body pain, pain in the sides of the stomach... I was due on 6th March but got my periods on 7th which was very light... 2nd day it was pinkish and 3rd day is like negligible... Is there a chance that I have conceived. When I could do my HPT which would atleast give some signs of positive pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013