Severe pulls and hurt in the back of legs and lower back while coughing. Trapped nerve?

For a while now when i cough the backs of my legs feel like they are pulling & i've had a hurting back it was almost completely better today but i was walking along and coughed the first cough pulled the back of my legs but the second cough i got like a bolt of electricity through my my right leg so much so it flew out from under me pain shot through my lower back at the same time and i fell on the floor i could'nt get up for about a minute and my back was really hurting. I finally got up but my lower back is really hurting now. It was almost gone and now this it feels twice as bad. I suspect a trapped nerve because somewhere. what should i do ?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013