Severe pain in the underarm and chest. Cyst in the breast. Is the pain normal?

hi im Lynn I had my Mano yesterday and only my left breast done I had ultra sound done on both anyway I do have a mass and cyst but last night at bedtime I felt severe underarm pain today underarm and across my chest hurts and hard to breathe and back lung on rt side hurts I am only size B bra size so have small breast and she had to do A TIGHT SIDE VIEW AND GOT UNDER MY ARM i DO GO BACK IN 3 MONTHS TO DO BOTH BREATS AND UNTRA SOUND FOR MY YEARLY THE REASON i ONLY HAD ONE DONE IS BECAUSE THEY WATCH MY CYST EVERY 6 MONTHS i AM WONDERING IS THIS PAIN NORMAL?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013