Severe pain in the neck after a fall. Not able to move the neck. Need to get an x-ray?

Hi, my good friend slipped this morning in the bathroom and hit the back of his neck on the bath tub (i don t know exactly how he managed to do so), and he now is unable to move his neck to the right and is in a lot of pain. I was wondering which would be the best course of action, to go to a doctor? or chiropractor? or get an x-ray? or any other forms of help, or would it be okay to just leave it and see if the pain passes (he think s he ll just wait out the pain) Thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012