Severe pain in the left hip, peripheral neuropathy in the toes, bloating. MRI showing compressed disc. Severe stiffness

Good morning, I have severe pain in left hip upon waking, peripheral neuropathy in left big toe which runs across tops of toes, I am constantly bloated and hip gets stiff if sat down on the floor for more than 5 mins. Previously had MRI which showed compressed disc. Also about 14 days after period occasionally get a brown streak. I have had facet joint and sacroilliac joint injections 5 years ago. stiffness has become very noticeable. I want to go running but I can t because I then get need to go to the toilet. I am not overweight, but a bit untoned, I don t smoke and generally have good health.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012